Old Land Rover Freaks Have One Of The Weirdest Names For A Car Part I've Ever Heard

The Land Rover community, however, has a truly bonkers name for a pretty boring part: a radiator grille support panel. Want to know what they call it?
View full source

Please follow and like us: